Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Update on the Lacy Tunic

Well sadly, I think this one is going to go in the frog pile to be reworked. :( 


It's a gorgeous pattern but it turned out gigantic, I think due to the yarn I used. Even with leaving off the last two rows this thing is almost down to my knees. I thought about finishing it up (it's just tacked together in the pic) and using it for a bathing suit cover up this summer but it's such a pretty pattern I want to be able to wear it out and about. This in no way reflects on the pattern or the designer. I encourage you to try this lovely design out if you are looking for a pretty summer top. Just keep in mind that if you use something similar to Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton it works up much looser and stretches.

*Sighhhhh* well...back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment